No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- 2 large cans
- Blue spray paint
- White paint and star stencils (or white star stickers)
- Red, white and blue ribbon
- hot glue
Peel off the label of 2 large cans and clean them out.
Spray paint the can and let dry.
Paint on your stars using the stencils.
Punch 2 holes into the top of each can by using your screwdriver and hammer.
Poke twine through the holes and tie it together.
Cut the ribbon into strips about 15 inches long.
Add the strips of ribbon to the open end of the can using hot glue.
Hang it from your porch, in your yard, or from a tree and let your colors fly.