No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Spigot kit
- Large bowl
Cut off the top of your watermelon and save it for your lid later on.
Scoop the watermelon out and set aside in a bowl. Pour out any remaining liquid and enjoy a few refreshing bites of watermelon.
- Expert Party Tip
Save the fruit for an easy snack at your party or use some as an ingredient in your cocktail.
Measure the size of the hole you’ll need for the spigot and cut a hole that’s slightly smaller with your knife. Add a rubber ring and place the spigot in the hole and fasten it with a metal ring on the other side. Most of these pieces come in a standard spigot kit, but if not, your friendly neighborhood hardware store will know what you need.
Test your drink dispenser by filling it with water (and be sure to pour out the water when finished testing).
Place your watermelon dispenser in a bowl.
Fill with your favorite cocktail and get ready to party. (We suggest our Red Watermelon & Blue cocktail).