No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 3 pounds)
- 1 10 oz. can frozen BACARDI® Mixers Margarita, thawed
- 3 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup cold water
- Salt and pepper
- Place chicken breasts in shallow dish and pour thawed Margarita mix over chicken. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning chicken once. Remove chicken, reserving marinade.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet until bubbly. Brown chicken breasts two minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir chicken bouillon cubes into reserved marinade, then pour over chicken in skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat cover and simmer for 7 minutes or until chicken is tender and cooked through. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Bring marinade to a boil and stir in remaining tbsp of butter. Dissolve cornstarch in water, then add to skillet. Cook stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils for 1 minute. Serve over chicken.