No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers.
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tsp Minced fresh sage
- 2 Tsp Minced fresh rosemary
- 1 Tsp Red wine vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/8 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Lb Butternut squash cut into 1” cubes
- ¼ Tsp pepper
- 6 Strips bacon cut in half
- Sage Goat Cheese Dip
- 4 Oz Soft goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Plain Greek yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp Chopped sage
- 1 Tbsp Chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Whisk together olive oil, sage, rosemary, vinegar, salt, pepper, and paprika in a bowl.
- Add the butternut squash cubes and mix to combine.
- Arrange the squash in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven until cooked ¾ of the way, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Using a 4 inch skewer, weave the bacon around 2-3 pieces of the squash. Bake for another 15-20 minutes until bacon is crisp.
- Serve warm with goat cheese dipping sauce.
Sage Goat Cheese Dip
- Blend goat cheese, olive oil and yoghurt in a food processor until smooth.
- Add sage and parsley and blend for 10 seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve in a bowl with skewers.