No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers.
- 1 sheet Puff pastry
- Flour for rolling
- 1 round of Brie cheese
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 can BACARDI® Mixers Strawberry Daiquiri
- 8 ounces Frozen cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- For the jam, simmer daiquiri mix and cranberries for 45 minutes to an hour over medium heat until most of the water has cooked off then puree and chill.
- Dust a flat surface with a small amount of flour and roll out the puff pastry to about 2 times the size of the brie.
- Place about ½ cup of cooled jam in the center of the puff pastry then place the brie onto the jam. Fold corners over the brie, forming a neat package. Using your hand, press the edges against the brie to seal up the bottom.
- Transfer the brie to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper folded side down.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake until golden brown about 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers, sliced baguette, or sliced apple.