No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 lb bacon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Dash of onion powder
- Dash of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/3 lb crumbled blue cheese
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 heirloom tomato
- Field greens
- 12 Slider buns
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Dice bacon to 1/4" cubes. Cook on medium heat until brown (approximately 5 minutes). Drain bacon and set aside on a paper towel until cool.
- In a bowl, gently mix ground beef, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, bacon and blue cheese until combined. Make mixture into 2 oz patties.
- Preheat frying pan to medium-medium high heat. Add butter to pan. Sauté sliced onions until translucent (approximately 7 minutes).
- Toast buns.
- Grill for 3 minutes (for medium rare) on each side or until desired temperature. Top with caramelized onions, greens, tomato and other desired condiments.