No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers.
- 1 Lb Orzo Pasta
- 1/2 Pint Cherry Tomatoes Chopped In Half
- 8 Oz Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (Packed In Water)
- 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 Leaves Chiffonade Basil
- Juice of Lemon
- Bring 4 qts of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Boil pasta for 10-12 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Drain pasta and put in large bowl.
- Toss pasta with olive oil, lemon juice, basil and cherry tomatoes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.