No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 6 Granny Smith Apples
- 16 oz bag of Soft caramels
- 3 tbsp Heavy cream
- Nuts (optional)
- Candy (optional)
- Slice each apple in quarters. Cut out the core and slice the quarters in half so you have 8 slices per apple. Place a lollipop stick in each one with the skin side down. Set apple slices on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Unwrap caramels and place them in a medium saucepot and cook over medium low heat. Add the cream and cook stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth. Then turn the heat down to low.
- Drizzle apple slices with melted caramel on the parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle with your favorite nut or candy. Refrigerate the apples for 15 minutes or so until the caramel has firmed up.