No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- ½ Lb Chorizo
- 1 Lb White American cheese (get the good stuff)
- 1 Cup Half and Half
- 1 Poblano pepper
- ½ Tsp Cumin
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Pepper
- ¼ Tsp Red pepper
- 1 Dash Chili powder
- Char poblano under broiler until skin turns blistery.
- Let it cool and remove skin. Then chop.
- Cook chorizo in sauté pan over medium heat until brown.
- In a double boiler on low heat (as slow boil), add the cheese and about half of the half and half.
- Constantly stir mixture until cheese begins to evenly melt, continuing to add half and half to result in the consistency you desire.
- Add chopped roasted poblano, cooked chorizo and all the spices to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Serve hot with your favorite vegetable or chips.