No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ⅔ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cup all purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 12 oz semi sweet Chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp Coffee liqueur
- 1 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Cayenne
- 1 ½ cup Heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer, place all ingredients in a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Fill muffin tins lined with cupcake paper halfway with batter.
- Bake 18-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Check with a toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cupcake is finished.
- Place chocolate, liqueur, cinnamon, vanilla and cayenne in mixing bowl.
- Heat cream on medium heat until just below boiling (important: do not let cream boil).
- Pour the cream over the chocolate and let stand for a few minutes and stir until chocolate is smooth.
- Let cool about 2 hours at room temp.
- Frost the cupcakes.