No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers.
- ½ cup softened Butter
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1¼ cups all purpose Flour
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- Zest of one Lemon
Cookie Pie Crust
Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer, combine the butter, egg and sugar until creamy.
- Slowly add in flour.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface into a circle like a pizza.
- Dough should be ½ inch thick and 10 – 12 inches in diameter.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven, let cool 15 – 20 minutes before topping with frosting and fruit.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and lemon zest.
- Spread on cooled cookie pie.
- Place your favorite sliced fruit on top and chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Cut in pizza shaped slices and serve.
Cookie Pie Crust