No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 24 chicken wings
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- In a bowl, the day before, combine salt, pepper, onion powder, ginger, and dry mustard together. Rub on wings and let marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Next, make the sauce (it can be made the day ahead). In a saucepan combine orange juice and honey. Let simmer until it reduces by 3/4. Add red wine vinegar and bring back to simmer. Turn off heat and let it cool. Add Dijon mustard to the saucepan and mix.
- Heat grill to 350 degrees. Turn wings every 3-4 minutes to cook evenly for approximately 20-25 minutes until cooked through.
- In a bowl, toss wings with sauce and garnish with sesame seeds.