No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp pineapple juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 4 pineapple rings
- 1 lime
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- 4 - 4 oz pieces of mahi mahi
- 2 oz cotija cheese
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees. Grill 4 pineapple rings. Chop when cool.
- Mix mayo, vinegar, pineapple juice, sugar, salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss with pineapple and shredded cabbage.
- To prepare fish: season with salt, pepper, and a squeeze of lime.
- Grill fish for 7 minutes. Throw tortillas on the grill to warm. Put fish on tortillas and top with coleslaw mix, cotija cheese and a squeeze of lime.