No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- Bamboo Skewers
- 24 fairly large shrimp
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup BACARDI® Mixers Mojito
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- Salt and pepper
- Sesame seeds
- Pre-heat grill to medium high.
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water (stops them from burning). Thread a couple of shrimp onto each skewer.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and peanut oil to create the Mojito sauce.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper and drizzle with a little extra peanut oil to lightly coat.
- Place shrimp on pre-heated grill and cook for 2 minutes per side or until just cooked through. Place shrimp on a platter, drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place warmed rice in a martini glass and top with a grilled shrimp skewer and drizzle Mojito sauce over. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds (optional).