No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 4 cups Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- Pinch of Salt
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 cups Buttermilk
- ½ lb chilled Butter
- 1 Lemon zested
- 1 can BACARDI® Mixers Strawberry Daiquiri Mix
- 8 ounces frozen Peaches
- Simmer Bacardi® Mixers Daiquiri Mix and peaches for 45 minutes to an hour over medium heat until most of the water has cooked off.
- Puree and chill.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Cut in cold butter.
- Add lemon zest.
- Mix in buttermilk.
- Knead dough with your hands, form into a circle about 1 inch thick and 7 inches in diameter
- Slice into 6 triangles (similar to slicing a pizza), place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Scones should be slightly golden brown on top when done. Serve with jam.