No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers.
- 1 cup butter, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Bar Ingredients
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup frozen BACARDI® Mixers Margarita
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For crust, blend butter, 2 cups flour and 1/2 cup sugar. Press into the bottom of a 9- by 13-inch pan. Bake crust for 17 to 20 minutes or until light gold.
- Meanwhile, beat together eggs and BACARDI® Mixers Margarita.
- Mix in 3/4 cup of sugar and 1/4 cup of flour.
- Pour the mixture into baked crust and place back in oven for 30 minutes. (If the edges begin to darken before the filling is baked, cover the edges with aluminum foil). Remove, cool and chill in fridge overnight.
- Before serving, dust powdered sugar over the top of the bars and cut into 2-inch squares.