No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 8 Medium sized red potatoes
- 2 tbsp Melted butter
- 3 tbsp Sour cream
- 4 slices of Cooked bacon chopped
- 2 oz Grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a small mixing bowl and toss with salt and pepper and olive oil. Then, place them on a cookie sheet in the oven for about 30 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out ¾ of the inside of the potato and put it into a stand-up mixing bowl. Placing the scooped out potato shells open side up, back onto the cookie sheet.
- In the stand-up mixer bowl with the scooped potato filling add the sour cream, melted butter, ¾ of the bacon, ¾ of the cheese, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix until incorporated. Then, fill empty potato skin shells with potato filling. Top with remaining bacon and cheese and place back into the oven for 15 more minutes. Let cool 5 minutes and serve hot.