No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- Salt & pepper
- 10 slices of white bread
- 1/4 lb smoked deli ham, sliced
- 1/4 lb deli turkey, sliced
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 lb sliced Gruyere cheese
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper together in a medium bowl, set aside.
- Spread butter on one side of all bread slices.
- On 5 pieces of bread layer, on buttered side, 1 slice ham, 1 slice Gruyere, one slice of turkey and top with mustard.
- Place the remaining 5 bread slices on top of the prepared pieces.
- Pour egg batter, from step one, into a medium baking pan and soak each side of the sandwiches until all the edges and sides are moist.
- On a large skillet, heat 1 tsp butter. Cook each sandwich until both sides are golden brown.
- Remove sandwiches from heat, cut into triangular quarters.
- Serve with a toothpick and extra mustard for dipping.