No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 can of BACARDI® Mixers Piña Colada
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Remainder of Piña Colada mix from cake
- Grated coconut to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bundt pan with cooking spray. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, butter, vanilla and eggs in bowl.
- Mix one can of BACARDI® Mixers with one can of water. Add two cups of the Piña Colada Mix into the bowl and stir. (Retain remaining mix for icing.)
- Pour mix into bundt pan and bake 40 - 45 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cake cool 10 minutes in pan and then invert pan and place the cake on a cooling rack. Ice once cool.
- Combine powdered sugar and remainder of Piña Colada mix to make a slightly thick liquid; stir until the powdered sugar lumps are gone.
- Drizzle on cake and then top with grated coconut.
- Optional: Garnish with fresh berries.