No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 2 cups basmati rice
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup BACARDI® Mixers Piña Colada
- 1 3/4 cups chicken bouillon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place uncooked rice in a sieve and wash by running cold water on it for 2 minutes. Drain well.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over moderately high heat. Add the cinnamon stick and rice and stir to coat the grains.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until it becomes opaque. This takes about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in BACARDI® Mixers Piña Colada, chicken bouillon, and salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat to a simmer. Simmer covered for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
- Remove cinnamon stick. Fluff rice with a fork.
- * Goes well with Grilled Mojito Shrimp. Find this recipe using the recipe dropdown menu at the top of this page. This recipe was created by