No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 1 Lb. Pork loin
- 1/2 Cup Barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/4 Cup Cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 Cup water
- Mini-burger buns
- Sear pork loin on lightly coated skillet, turning on all sides until brown. Cover and bake in oven for 20 minutes on 350.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes, then shred with forks.
- Add BBQ sauce together with remaining ingredients in saucepan and heat on stove until mixture begins bubbling, then mix in shredded pork.
- Spoon pork mixture onto mini-burger buns.