No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 3 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Ground clove
- 1 cup Vegetable oil
- 3 cups Pumpkin puree
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Brown sugar
- 3 cups Confectioners sugar
- 1 stick of Softened butter
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer mix eggs, brown sugar, oil, pumpkin, and vanilla until well mixed then slowly add flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Mix well.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Make 1 ½” balls with the dough and place on parchment paper leaving about an inch between each ball. Press the ball’s slightly to flatten the bottom. Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes. Let cool.
- To make the filling, cream all ingredients in a stand mixer on medium speed about 3 minutes until smooth.
- Put filling in a disposable pastry bag and snip the end of the bag. Pipe a large dollop of filling on the flat side of half of the whoopie pies. Then sandwich with the remaining cookies, pressing a bit so the filing comes to the edge of the cookie and serve.