No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 White onion
- 1# Hot Italian sausage
- 1 Cup Chopped spinach
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Cup Ricotta
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan
- 45 Phyllo dough cups
- Salt and pepper to taste
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- ½ Cup Mayo
- 2 Tbsp Yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- ½ Tbsp Lemon juice
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan.
- Add chopped onion and cook 3-5 minutes, stirring often until softened
- Stir in hot Italian sausage
- Cook 7-10 more minutes breaking the meat apart as it cooks until brown
- Stir in spinach and cook for 5 more minutes
- Remove from heat and let cool
- In a large bowl, mix the parmesan, ricotta, cumin and the sausage mixture. Mix well.
- Place phyllo cups on a large foil lined baking sheet about an inch apart.
- Fill with a tablespoon of the mixture to create amound of filling on top of the phyllo.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown
- Serve with honey mustard dipping sauce