No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 1 lb. cooked and deveined shrimp, minced
- 1 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/8 cup white onion, minced
- 1/2 cup celery chunks
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1/4 of an avocado, diced
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package of pre-made crepes
- Chives (optional)
- Paprika to taste
- Mix all ingredients together, except crepes and paprika.
- Fold crepes in half and place spoonful of shrimp mixture in middle. Bring up all edges to form a "purse" and secure with a toothpick.
- Optional: tie a chive around purse.
- Sprinkle with paprika to taste and serve immediately.