No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 1 box Puff pastry dough
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 pints Cherry tomatoes cut into halves
- 1 clove minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Corn starch
- ½ Lemon juiced
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- 6 oz grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup chopped Basil
- 1 Egg beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large saucepan heat oil over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, and cook until tomatoes start to break down (about 6 minutes).
- Add cornstarch and lemon juice.
- Cook until tomato mix starts to thicken.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the sauce from heat and cool in the refrigerator.
- On a floured surface, roll out the puff pastry dough to about ⅛ inch thick.
- Cut the dough into 3-inch squares.
- Place about 1 Tbsp tomato filling in the middle of the dough.
- Place a bit of the grated Parmesan and basil on top of the tomato mix.
- Beat egg and brush around the edges and place another 3-inch piece of puff pastry on top.
- Using a fork crimp the edges.
- Place the hand pies on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cut the slits into the top and brush with remaining egg.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.