No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- ½ lb Butter
- 1 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Pinch of Salt
- 9 cups Oats
- 3 cups toasted Pecans
- 1 cup dried Blueberries
- 2 – 8 ounce containers of plain Yogurt
- 2 pints fresh Berries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saucepan over medium to low heat, melt the butter, honey, cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt.
- Meanwhile, toast pecans in the oven for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and cool.In a large bowl, mix the oats and honey mixture.
- Divide mixture between 2 sheet trays.
- Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove and give each pan a shake to stir up mixture.
- Return to the oven for 10 minutes more.
- Combine ingredients from sheet trays into a bowl and allow to them cool for 15 minutes.
- Mix in blueberries and pecans.
- In a tall glass, make alternate layers of yogurt, granola and fresh berries.